FlatettesIntermediary guidelines is in compliance with section 79 of I.T.Act, 2000, and its rules namely The Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011 and its amendments as per The Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021.
This policy applies to all types of users of Flatettes web portal, its mobile app (if any), software products/solutions, services and other integrated systems (“Flatettes”). By using Flatettes, you clearly agree and acknowledge to be bound by terms of this policy. References in these Terms to "we" or "us" or “web” or “site” or “app” or “Company” are references toFlatettes and its integrated systems and “you” as a user of Flatettes.
The issue of intermediarycompliance is extremely crucial for Flatettes which is committed to safeguarding the information provided by its users as well safeguarding interest of various government agencies and other stakeholders as suggested in The Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021.
Terms of Policy:
(2) As per Such rules and regulations, terms and conditions or user agreement, we hereby inform you not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that, -
(a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic including child pornography, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, dispersing, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) Harms minors in any way;
(d) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) Violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) Deceives or misleads the address about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) Impersonates another person;
(h) Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or is insulting any other nation.
(6) We at Flatettes agree and acknowledge that when required by lawful order, we will put our best endeavour to provide information or any such assistance to various Government Agencieswithin seventy two hours from the receipt of an order who are lawfully authorized for investigative, protective, cyber security activity. The information or any such assistance shall be provided for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, cyber security incidences and punishment of offences under any law for the time being in force, on a request in writing stating clearly the purpose of seeking such information or any such assistance.
(8) We at Flatettes agree to share cyber security incidents related information with the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team of India (CERT-IN) in accordance with the policies and procedures as mentioned in the Information Technology (The Indian Computer Emergency Response Team and Manner of Performing Functions and Duties) Rules, 2013.
(9) We at Flatettes agree that we shall not knowingly deploy or install or modify the technical configuration of computer resource or become party to any such act which may change or has the potential to change the normal course of operation of the computer resource than what it is supposed to perform thereby circumventing any law for the time being in force. Provided that we may develop, produce, distribute or employ technical means for the sole purpose of performing the acts of securing the computer resource and information contained therein.
(10) We declare that our Grievance Officer shall put its best efforts to redress the complaints within 15 daysfrom the date of receipt of complaintalong with complaint acknowledgement within 24 hours from the receipt of the complaint.
(11) We agree that we will put our best efforts within twenty-four hours from the receipt of a complaint made by an individual or any person on his behalf, in relation to any content which is prima facie in the nature of any material which exposes the private area of such individual, shows such individual in full or partial nudity or shows or depicts such individual in any sexual act or conduct, or is in the nature of impersonation in an electronic form, including artificially morphed images of such individual, take all reasonable and practicable measures to remove or disable access to such content which is hosted, stored, published or transmitted by it.
Affected parties, GovernmentAuthoritiesand other authorized stakeholders are requested to use below information for any grievances.
Name: Mr. Parth Shah
Designation: Grievance Officer, Flatettes
Address: Flatettes Realty Pvt. Ltd. Address-F-3 Sahjanand Complex, Nr. PanchwatiPetrolpump, CG Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380009, Gujarat.
Our Process of grievance handling:
Step1: Send us anemail stating facts on our contact email id.
Step2: We will send you reply for more details.
Step3: Provide more details and e-evidences to support your facts.
Step4: Steps for grievance resolution.